Bembridge is a chic sailing village on the Islands most easterly point, sprawling from a wooded harbour lined with houseboats on one side and with a steady succession of yachts coming and going. Formerly a fishing village, Bembridge is now a popular visitors destination with beaches, a church, shops and the Islands only Windmill.
The Spinnaker en-suite bedrooms include suites and choice of doubles, with king-size beds, twins and family rooms all with tea/coffee making facilities, TV's with DVD player and alarm clocks with Ipod docking stations each individually appointed for your comfort.
You will find a warm and friendly service at the Spinnaker's 'freehouse' bar, which has a fine selection of wine and ales from our well stocked cellar. The beautifully appointed restaurant, looks out over the sunny patio and popular beer garden. The menu provides a tantalising choice of homemade dishes using local produce and the abundance of fresh fish from the local shores. The stylish chart room for lunches, bar meals, or evening dinner is a relaxed alternative to the restaurant.
At the end of the lounge bar there is a delightfully cosy 'snug bar' for pre-dinner drinks. At the other real log burning stove to warm you on those cold autumnal evenings.
• Flowers £30, need to be ordered 1 week prior to
• Chocolates £21.00, need to be ordered 1 week before
• Champagne £49.00 can be ordered up to 1 day before
• Cycle Hire, price varies as have different packages available, price upon application
• Prosecco £23.00 can be ordered up to 1 day before
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 21st Jan 2019
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 22nd Jan 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe King||from £60.00 to £140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe King with Bunk Beds (2 Adult & 2 Children)||from £60.00 to £140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Twin||from £60.00 to £140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Twin for Single Occupancy||from £60.00 to £140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Executive King||from £60.00 to £140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Executive King with Sofa Bed (2Adults & 2Children)||from £60.00 to £140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Bar meals
- Early breakfast available - Continental from 7am
- Meals served all day - Limited afternoon menu: 2.30pm - 6pm
- Outdoor eating area
- Packed lunches by arrangement - On request at a charge.
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - No minimum age
- Babes in Arms
- Children's Meals
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Cot - Hire charges apply.
- Highchair(s) available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licensed for alcohol
- Marquee Space Available
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access
- Arrangements for riding / pony trekking - Further information available at reception.
- Cycle Hire - Can be arranged.
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Swimming Pool close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Cash Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- No smoking
Room / Unit Features
- Baths some rooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- DVD player all rooms
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Internet access all rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, 2nd exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Ryde, along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, B3330 to St Helens, B3395 to Bembridge.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde then as above.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde then as above.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2018
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Travel Ambassador Green Star Award 2017
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|