Come and spend your holiday with us at The Orchards Holiday Park. Recently awarded Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome" Best site for Families" 2017, The Orchards is a family owned holiday park with stunning, countryside views and high quality facilities.
SEE OUR AMAZING AUGUST OFFER, £200 OFF HOLIDAY CARAVAN PRICES FOR A 7 NIGHT STAY, £100 OFF HOLIDAY CARAVAN PRICES FOR A SHORT BREAK..SEE OUR WEBSITE SPECIAL OFFERS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS. BOOK ONLINE USING PROMO CODE AUGUST-WEEK or AUGUST-SHORTBREAK. No other offers apply. New bookings only
http://www.orchards-holiday-park.co.uk/special-offers/spring-touring-offers./ or call 01983 531 350/331. We can get great offers on ferry prices with Red Funnel and Wightlink ferries. We also do great package prices
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE.
The Orchards Holiday Park is a great place for young families and couples who want to explore the island or relax and unwind in a beautiful setting.
We have 160 well maintained, marked out, touring pitches, arranged in paddocks, surrounded by trees and shrubs Some grass pitches are slightly sloping, some are level. Most of hard standing and water serviced pitches are level. They are suitable for tents, caravans or motorhomes. Most have excellent views of rolling countryside.
Our impressive Facilities Centre houses all of your touring needs and will certainly make your holiday more comfortable. It has received many rave reviews from guests who have been delighted with it. " Spacious.... spotlessly clean.... finished to a very high specification " are some of the comments used. it has 12 individual shower and washbasin cubicles, toilets, a family bathroom, a family shower room, a washing up area, laundry and ironing area with exceptional views, baby changing room, accessible facilities and walkers drying room. It comprises of 480sq meters, all with the luxury of under floor heating to make your stay more comfortable. It will be difficult to find more impressive facilities anywhere on the Isle of Wight.
The holiday caravans are attractively laid out with trees and pathways between. Most have double glazing and central heating. All are well maintained and spotlessly clean. They have a fire, toilet, shower, colour TV, DVD player, microwave and a high specification, fully fitted kitchen. We have 2 Sovereign caravans for wheelchair users (assisted) and those with special needs. Why not try a luxury, top of the range Roxbury caravans with patio doors and decking for eating out on summer evenings, or just for enjoying a drink whilst watching one of our spectacular sunsets. Or a New Pippin, new for 2017, light and airy with open plan kitchen, dining, lounge area. See the caravan guide on our website for all of our caravan types.
Our facilities include, an outdoor heated pool, open late May to early September, an indoor heated pool and pool side coffee shop, take-away, table tennis, pool room, dog walking area, children's play area and we have WiFi throughout the park for a small fee.
The No 7 bus stops at the entrance to the park. hourly, going to Yarmouth or Newport, where you can catch connecting buses to other parts of the Island.
The pretty town of Yarmouth is a ten minute drive away. It has a harbour, art galleries, cafes, a supermarket and individual shops to stroll around.
You can enjoy walking and cycling in this very beautiful area, beach holidays, ,golfing, bird watching, visiting the islands attractions and attending the many festivals the island has to offer. Chessell pottery, Fort Victoria, The Needles, Tapnell Farm, Carrisbroke Castle, and the beautiful sandy beaches of Compton and Colwell Bay, are all close by.
The Orchards is dedicated to conserving the natural landscape around us and has been awarded 20 Gold David Bellamy awards. We are also a Best of British holiday park.
We also have Orchard House, a large, stone, 4 bedroom spacious house to rent, (sleeps 10) with private garden patio and barbecue, which has access to all of the facilities on the park. (Free access to indoor pool) We are open from 31st March - 31st October 2017.
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good80
- Monica GTrip Type:CouplesMotor Home TripFriday, 15th September 2017Found park quite easily we were given our site which was nice and flat , park wasn't that busy when we arrived lovely weather. Facilities excellent it had a shop and a take away indoor pool and an... Read full review
- Jtq4uLondonTrip Type:FamilyLovely site with fabulous viewsSunday, 10th September 2017Stayed here with friends for 5 nights. Booking included ferry for our car and caravan.. otherwise the whole trip would hAve been far too costly. But booked together through site it was a great... Read full review
- KitbatAshford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellentSaturday, 9th September 2017This holiday park is clean, well set out in a lovely area. The static caravans are clean, well equipped and quite comfortable, the shop is basic but useful, the onsite takeaway is fantastic, wide... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Pitches Fee includes pitch fee + 2 persons. See below for more informaton and for per child and additional adults||£19.00 per pitch per night|
*31st March - 25th May 2017: £19 per night (includes pitch fee + 2 persons) / £2.15 per child per night / £5.60 per extra adult per night
26th May - 27th July 2017: £25 per night (includes pitch fee + 2 persons) / £3.25 per child per night / £6.50 per extra adult per night
28th July - 29th August 2017: £35 per night (includes pitch fee + 2 persons) / £3.75 per child per night / £8.10 per adult per night.
30th August - 29th October 2017: £19 per night (includes pitch fee + 2 persons) / £2.15 per child per night / £5.60 per extra adult per night.
Ferry Bookings service available prices at competitive rates. Touring Packages which include ferry from all routes are available. Early Bird offers : Claim 10% discount on prices (T&C's apply) and for all other special offers please check Orchards website for all details.
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Outdoor children’s play area
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking
- On site parking
- On site parking close by
- Parking next to pitch
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Games room
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Snooker / Pool table
- Food shop
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks - Please phone for availability and prices
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks - Please phone for availability and prices
Room / Unit Features
- Central heating in all units - No central heating in Regent and Pippin Holiday caravans
- Colour television in all units
- Microwave in all units
- Pets accepted in some units
- Video in all units
- Calor/Camping Gaz purchase/exchange service
- Chemical disposal point
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Dogs welcome
- Drinking water supply
- Electric hook-up points
- Electrical hook-up points
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Grass pitches
- Hard standing pitches
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock)
- Linen provided - Duvets and Pillowcases supplied for number of persons in Holiday caravan
- Mains service pitches available
- Park and facilities limited to members
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pets welcome
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Public toilets
- Rallies welcome
- Shower block
- Waste Disposal Point
- Camping and Caravanning Club non members welcome
- Caravan Club non members welcome
- Short breaks available
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes and Fishbourne Ferry terminals – Follow signposts to Newport and then follow signs to Yarmouth on the A3054. After approximately 6 miles pass through Shalfleet Village. After a further half mile turn left at Horse and Groom Inn. Follow signs to Newbridge
From Yarmouth Take A3054 to Newport. After 3 miles turn right at Horse and Groom Inn. Follow signs to Newbridge.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to 7 to Newbridge
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 to Newport and change to No. 7 to Newbridge
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Newbridge.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 5 AA Pennants
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- AA Associate Member - AA Campsite of the year 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Caravan Club Affiliated Site 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Best of British Member 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Loo of the Year - Platinum 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Top 100 Sites - overall winner 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Top 100 Sites - Best Family Site 2017
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Top 100 Sites - Finalist 2017
|Open (30 Aug 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|
|Closed (30 Oct 2017 - 30 Mar 2018)|
|Open (31 Mar 2018 - 25 May 2018)|
|Open (26 May 2018 - 27 July 2018)|
|Open (28 July 2018 - 29 Aug 2018)|