This large, warm and friendly country pub dates back to the 1900s and can be found by woodlands on the banks of Wootton Creek – a picturesque setting close to the sea, with the Wightlink ferry terminal close by. Decorated in muted and warm colours, as well an array of textiles, The Fishbourne is packed with character and charm, boasting lots of original features like beautiful wooden beams.
Offering quality dining in a pub environment, The Fishbourne also serves superb ales and has an extensive wine selection. There’s a sample menu and typical specials board available to download on the website, so you can take a peek at the delicious selection awaiting you. A limited afternoon menu is available everyday from 2.30-6pm.
There’s also five en-suite 4 star AA graded rooms available, providing modern, stylish accommodation with a homely feel and a nautical theme.
FAMILY ROOMS MUST BE BOOKED DIRECT WITH THE FISHBOURNE.
• Flowers £30, need to be ordered 1 week prior to
• Chocolates £21.00, need to be ordered 1 week before
• Champagne £49.00 can be ordered up to 1 day before
• Cycle Hire, price varies as have different packages available, price upon application
• Prosecco £23.00 can be ordered up to 1 day before
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite - 2 Adults||£100.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite - 2 Adults & 1 Child||£115.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite - 2 Adults & 2 Children||£130.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single Occupancy - Twin En-suite||£55.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*FAMILY ROOMS MUST BE BOOKED DIRECT WITH THE FISHBOURNE.
IW FESTIVAL RATES (min 4 night stay, includes breakfast: 21st June - 25th June 2018):
* Double - £516.00
* Twin - £476.00
* Twin for single occupancy - £396.00
* Family of 3 - £576.00
* Family of 4 - £636.00
Children & Infants
- Children's Meals
- Cot(s) available - Travel cots available at a supplement. Bedding not provided.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Cater for vegetarians
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio all rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities
- Open all year round
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Fishbourne/Ryde, follow the signs to Wightlink car ferry onto Fishbourne Lane.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Fishbourne/Ryde, follow the signs to Wightlink car ferry onto Fishbourne Lane.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 4 AA Stars Inn
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2018
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Travel Ambassador Green Star Award 2017
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|