2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
Holiday accommodation is offered in a selection of 20 bedrooms, all furnished and decorated in beautiful style and ranging in size from singles to family rooms. All rooms have en-suite facilities and feature double glazed windows, central heating, colour TV, radio/alarm, hair dryer and hospitality trays. A number of these rooms also have sea views and some have a balcony overlooking the bay. Free WiFi throughout.
A sumptuous breakfast is included with all our bookings and is taken in The Brasserie restaurant which has front views overlooking our decks and patios and is decorated and furnished in a light modern style. It can accommodate up to 60 guests and is both bright and airy and has ceiling fans to cool diners whilst they enjoy their meals. The Brasserie is also open in the evening for guests to book a table for evening meals.
Occupying the remainder of the ground floor is the bar and entertainment lounge. It has a parquet dance floor with decorative lighting, and is comfortably furnished to provide the perfect setting for guests to relax with a drink and enjoy the seasonal entertainment programme.
James and Annette Blanchett have run the establishment with pride since 1980 and have built up a reputation for quality of service, fine food and a friendliness that has created a lasting bond with many of their guests.
Ferry inclusive prices available on request - special ferry rates available for all routes.
4 Star Guest Accommodation - Self-assessed.
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good43
- torcodaTrip Type:CouplesShanklin stayFriday, 21st July 2017Stayed 3 nights from 18 till 21st.Stayed in room 18.Wonderful room,superb view,cannot fault this hotel we have stayed in the apartment and 3 times in the hotel,every time it is spotless and... Read full review
- nivek2London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyMid week breakSaturday, 1st July 2017Very helpful and friendly owners nothing to much trouble, Rooms were very clean with excellent views of the beach , stayed last year , came back with our friends they loved the Aqua as much as we do... Read full review
- thomas cLondon, United KingdomvalueSaturday, 24th June 2017just returned having spent a few days at the aqua hotel I found the hotel to be excellent value for the money and staff very helpful and hard working. the hotel could not be in a better location and... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite balcony room||from £50.00 to £55.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Double en-suite garden view||from £36.00 to £41.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Double en-suite sea view||from £41.00 to £46.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en-suite balcony room||from £50.00 to £55.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en-suite side sea view||from £41.00 to £46.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en-suite garden view||from £36.00 to £41.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single en-suite seaview||from £41.00 to £46.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple en-suite side sea view||from £41.00 to £46.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite balcony room||from £36.00 to £41.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite garden view||from £36.00 to £41.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite sea view||from £41.00 to £46.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Non smoking establishment
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
Children & Infants
- Baby Listening
- Cot(s) available
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Railway station within walking distance
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Snooker / Pool table - Coin operated Pool Table available in the Bar Lounge
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Lunch available, table service
- Restaurant - The Brasserie Restaurant - open each Evening
- Delta accepted
- Diners card
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Balcony some rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Hairdryer available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities - A suitable Iron and Ironing board can be collected from Reception
- Licensed for alcohol
- Public Telephone
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2017
|OPENING (28 Mar 2017 - 2 Nov 2017)|
|CLOSED (3 Nov 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|CLOSED (1 Jan 2018 - 12 Apr 2018)|