Tea Tree Cottage in Ryde on the Isle of Wight is a beautiful, luxury, Grade II listed, Victorian villa which sleeps 8. Just 3 minutes level walk from Ryde beaches and 10 minutes from its own, fully equipped beach hut* with deck chairs, buckets and spades at Appley Park the cottage is the ideal base for a family beach holiday.
The cottage was newly renovated in 2009, this stylish and exquisite self-catering home boasts the best of both worlds. Tea Tree Cottage provides Victorian charm and open fires for cosy evenings. There is a modern contemporary courtyard for sunny days and balmy Isle of Wight nights.
4 bedrooms, lounge with dvd tv, dining room, kitchen with electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fully equipped utility area. Outside seating in courtyard, space to store bikes, parking is on road with visitors permits (provided with keys on booking).
The accommodation is flexible with a bay windowed, family bedroom containing king sized bed plus a single (plenty of room of a cot if you need to bring one), twin bedroom, en-suite double (king sized bed), single on the ground floor with separate access to courtyard).
Ryde offers a variety of boutique shops, restaurants, pubs, attractions and activities - there are things to do for all ages. The beautiful, safe and child friendly sandy beach stretches right along the town. The cottage is only two minutes away from the town's transport links that includes the Catamaran, Hovercraft, trains and buses.
No smoking or pets.
*request beach hut availability, terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 21st Jan 2019
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 22nd Jan 2019
- No. of Nights:
Your Search for Tea Tree Cottage:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Tea Tree||from £692.00 to £1,558.00 per unit per week|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Outdoor eating area - Outside dining for 4 persons at one table
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - no age limit and 1 stair gate provided. Please note there are steps within this older property
- Cot - travel cot provided please bring own linen for it
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- CD player in lounge
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- Dogs welcome
- DVD available
- DVD player in lounge
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- LGBT Friendly
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Number of Bathrooms
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Radio in lounge
- Single Sex groups welcome
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Tumble dryer
- Video in lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking - Permits provided free for up to 2 cars
- Green Transport
- On street parking only
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- BACS Accepted
- Cash Accepted
- Cheques accepted
- Midweek breaks - Monday to Thursday breaks except in August
- Weekend breaks - friday to monday breaks except in August
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - This Victorian Villa was completed in 1836 and built on the newly developing street named for Lord Simeon- the first catholic MP in Parliament and a Ryde visitor.
- Seafront - Beach Hiut is at Appley Park. The Cottage is 3 minutes from the Ryde Esplanade & beaches
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms - en-suit bathroom in one double room - shower over bath
- Four bedrooms
- Gas Charges Included
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in unit
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- King sized bed some rooms
- Satellite TV some rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Tea and coffee making in unit
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - With easy access to bus, ferry and train routes there is no need to bring a car to this property.
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Secure hard surfaced Vestibule can park 2 bikes in the dry area. Or a secure courtyard garden more outside. Please bring cycle covers.
- Special provisions for walkers
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Ryde.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Ryde.
Public Transport Directions
For bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Please leave a message on 01983 563608 and the owner, Cathy will get back to you