AboutSouthwood House will be opening April 2004 after a complete refurbishment of all it's guest bedrooms and public areas. All bedrooms will be en-suite, offering colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Situated just 150 yards from Sandown's beach and town centre, Southwood House is an ideal base to discover the Island.
Quality Assurance Designator = Guest House
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite Room||from £21.00 to £26.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite Room x 5||from £65.00 to £80.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Triple En-Suite Room||from £52.00 to £65.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £21.00 to £26.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- In town/city centre
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Highchair(s) available
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking - On road
- On street parking only
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Golf Course close by
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for
- Vegans catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- Cash Accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths some rooms - 1 room
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Night Keys
- No Pets
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route.
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|