Seahorses offers comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation. There are two family rooms, a double room and two twins rooms. Children and pets welcome.
We have a large two and a half acre garden with the Yarmouth to Freshwater Bay footpath running through it.
Our resident artist (Boris Moscoff) can offer short courses in painting, modelling, mosaics and sculpture.
Seahorses is situated between Freshwater village and Freshwater Bay with many delightful walks in the surrounding area of West Wight.
Please see our website for accessibility information.
**Click here to complete a booking enquiry form**.
Quality Assurance Designator = Guest Accommodation.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £38.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite||from £38.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £38.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Early breakfast available
- Evening meal available on request
- Outdoor eating area
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Room Service
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Babes in Arms
- Children's play area
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
- Indoor children’s play area
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Beach/Coast 20 min walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Dogs admitted on a lead
- Dogs welcome
- Faxing facilities
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Groups welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Night Keys
- No smoking in dining area
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Pets accepted
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Pets welcome
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Public Telephone
- Radio in lounge
- Real log/coal fires
- Residents lounge open all day
- Separate guests' lounge
- Single Sex groups welcome
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Garden games
- Golf Course close by
- Snooker / Pool table
- Swimming Pool close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Country house
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Digital TV Some Rooms
- Drying facilities
- DVD Player some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio all rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Video all rooms
- Video some rooms
- Baggage Storage
- Cyclists welcome
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, A3054 to Yarmouth, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Freshwater.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 7 to Freshwater.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Freshwater.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
ACCESS TO PUBLIC AREAS
RESTAURANT / BREAKFAST / DINING ROOM
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS: GENERAL
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|