AboutThe Roseberry Hotel is a family run hotel and conveys an atmosphere of welcome and hospitality. Our desire is to cater for the individual comfort and happiness of each visitor, and to see that everyone has an enjoyable holiday.
The Roseberry hotel occupies one of the finest positions in Shanklin, Isle of Wight, standing in its own beautiful garden. It is within 3 minutes walk of the cliffs and sea, adjacent to Chine Avenue and the wondrous Shanklin Chine and Shanklin Old Village; 2 minutes walk to the town shopping centre and Shanklin Theatre. It is also only minutes away from the railway/bus station.
* Children are especially welcome at reduced rates when sharing parent's room.
* Honeymooners welcome
* School parties welcome
* Walkers and cyclists welcome
* Coach Parties welcome.
* Winners of the Shanklin in Bloom 2013 award.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite||from £60.00 to £80.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite for 3||from £75.00 to £100.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-suite for 4||from £90.00 to £120.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|King En-suite||from £65.00 to £90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single En-suite||from £30.00 to £40.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite||from £60.00 to £80.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Restaurant - with choice of breakfast menu
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Cot(s) available
- Facilities for children - Toy room with games and PlayStation
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Central heating throughout
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Licensed for alcohol
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Free parking
- On site parking
- Secure cycle parking - Lock-up facility for bicycles
- Cash Accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Sea View some rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, A3054 to Ryde, straight along Esplanade to boating lake, follow road round onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route
From West Cowes: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
From Yarmouth: No. 7 to Newport and change to No. 2 or 3
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open (1 Apr 2020 - 31 Oct 2020)|