Escape the hustle and bustle of 21st century living in this truly relaxing, peacefully located spa hotel on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Exclusively for adults, you can unwind, relax and feel perfectly pampered. Melville Hall Hotel & Utopia Spa is one of the premier Isle of Wight hotels located in Sandown adjacent to the lush Los Altos Park providing you with a peaceful retreat hotel yet being only minutes away from the stunning coastline of Sandown Bay and its quaint town.
Ferry inclusive prices available on request.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Double en-suite Room||from £55.00 to £65.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Classic Single en-suite Room||from £55.00 to £65.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Classic Twin En-suite Room||from £55.00 to £65.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior Four Poster en-suite Room||from £55.00 to £65.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Superior Twin/King Size Double En-suite||from £55.00 to £65.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Evening meal available on request
- Lunch available, table service
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Room Service
- Special diets catered for
- Vegetarians catered for
- 24hr return laundry
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Conference facilities
- Faxing facilities
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Groups welcome
- Licensed for alcohol
- Night Keys
- Open all year round
- Open New Year
- Open on bank holidays
- Public Telephone
- Residents lounge open all day
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor heated pool
- Spa Bath
Parking & Transport
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance
- American Express
- Diners card
Room / Unit Features
- Colour Television all rooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Drying facilities
- Four poster bed some rooms
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer all rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Radio all rooms
- Showers some rooms
- Spa bath some rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Telephone all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
- Melville Hall Spa
- Melville Hall Hotel
- Melville Hall Hotel Adventure Breaks
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport Directions
From Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route.
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2018
|Open New Year|
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 24 Dec 2018)|