Heatherleigh is located in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight and is an attractive Victorian building. It's approximately 100 metres from the 'Cliff Path' with spectacular views and walks and access to the beach via steps. Also within easy walking distance is the 'Old Village' and Shanklin's main streets, shops and station.
Sunny garden and seating.
Bikers, walkers and cyclists welcome - cycle storage available.
Off road parking on first come first served basis, street parking is free.
Discounted car ferries with Red Funnel and Wightlink when booking direct.
All rooms are en-suite, with free WIFI, flat screen digital TV, tea and coffee making facilities, toiletries and hairdryer.
Rooms available are standard, king size, super king size, twin and quadruple.
'Z' beds available for larger rooms at £25.00 per night.
Children over 4 years are welcome.
No smoking or e-cigarettes.
Accommodation is over three floors and may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility.
The Studio Flat:
The self-catering studio is bright and airy with private key access via the French doors. Equipped with everything you might need for your holiday on the Isle of Wight, including bed linen and towels.
The main living area is about 23 sq. m with a double bed, two easy chairs, hanging space, storage, TV with free view, free Wi-Fi, bistro dining table and chairs. In the kitchenette there is a small fridge/freezer, oven, electric hob with four rings, microwave, toaster and kettle along with a selection of pots/pans, utensils, crockery and glassware.
Separate shower room.
Access is via two steps and it may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
There are no washing machine/drying facilities the launderette is 5 mins walk away.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- Q9235BMamandapTrip Type:Friends getawayWeekend breakTuesday, 18th August 2020Had a fantastic time jackie is very welcoming and if you are stuck for things to do or places to eat she will help you in every way. Breakfast was delicious and hot. Not far from town or the sea... Read full review
- jgraham320Romford, United KingdomPerfect for our short stay on the IOW.Wednesday, 26th August 2020I visited for a short break with my wife and two teenage daughters. Jackie the host was superb and could not have made us more welcome or been more helpful. The B&B is spotlessly clean and all COVID... Read full review
- Tony DVery enjoyable stay. Recommended.Saturday, 5th September 2020We booked into the Heatherleigh for three nights in early August. The accommodation was immaculate and we were made most welcome by Jackie on arrival and during our stay. She had put a lot of work... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double / Twin En-suite Room||£60.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Quadruple En-suite (Z Bed from £20)||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Super King Size / Twin En-suite Room (Z bed from £20)||£70.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Prices are a guide only and may change
Z Bed available in larger rooms - From £20
Cots available from £5 per stay
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Serve breakfast
- Special diets catered for - By arrangement.
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Ferry discount available
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Ironing facilities
- Night Keys
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access - Free
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- Railway station within walking distance
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available - Stairs to lower ground breakfast room.
- Hairdryer available
- King sized bed some rooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown, A3055 to Shanklin.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3020 to Shanklin.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Discount Available 2020
- Visit Isle of Wight Award Green Star - Silver - Visit Isle Of Wight - 2020/21 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|