A secluded family park with countryside views. David Bellamy gold award now held for 10 years.
In a central location within easy level walking distance to all of Sandown's facilities and beach, including Isle of wight Zoo, Dinosaur Isle and the Pier.
Children's playground with swing, slides and roundabout.
To allow children to play safely, there is a separate large car park with trolleys provided to take luggage to your caravan.
Short breaks can be booked from 1 night.
Three ranges of caravan can be hired from our budget Harlequin range up to our top of the range Excalibur three bedroom caravans with central heating.
We can cater for up to 8 people in a caravan.
We also have a purpose built disabled caravan with an access ramp and parking adjacent.
Prices from £239 to £699 per week dependent on time of year.
Discounted ferry prices available and online booking with live availability for every caravan.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Excalibur 6 wide||£329.00 per unit per week|
|Excalibur 6 wide central heating||£359.00 per unit per week|
|Excalibur 8 wide||£339.00 per unit per week|
|Excalibur 8 wide central heating||£369.00 per unit per week|
|Harlequin 2||£249.00 per unit per week|
|Harlequin 4||£249.00 per unit per week|
|Harlequin 4+1||£249.00 per unit per week|
|Knight 6 wide||£279.00 per unit per week|
|Knight 6 wide disabled caravan||£269.00 per unit per week|
|Knight 8 wide||£299.00 per unit per week|
|Knight 8 wide central lounge||£329.00 per unit per week|
*45 CARAVANS ON SITE WITH UP TO 8 BERTH CARAVANS AVAILABLE.
BOOK ONLINE - https://fortholidaypark.campstead.com/CheckAvailability.asp
- Accessible Bedrooms - One disabled caravan available
- Disabled Parking - Close to caravan but not next to it
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Ramp / Level Access - Two caravans only
- Wheel-in Shower - One disabled caravan available
- BBQs for visitors use
- Outdoor eating area
- Take away food
- Vegans catered for
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Children's play area
- Cot - and cot side bed guards all for £5.00 hire per stay
- Cot(s) available - £5.00 hire per stay
- Facilities for children
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available - £5.00 hire per stay
- Indoor children’s play area - Small play area with pool table, football table and older style arcade games
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Adventure Playground
- Beach / Coast within walking distance
- Beach/Coast 10 min walking distance
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- Ferry inclusive/ferries can be arranged
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Grazing Paddock for horses
- Ironing facilities
- Latest arrival time (24 hr clock) - 22:00
- Launderette - Coin operated laundry on site
- Lighting throughout park
- Linen at extra cost
- Linen available for hire - £7.50 per set
- No Pets
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Prior Booking Recommended
- Shower block
- Tumble dryer - In launderette
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by
- Games room
- Garden games
- Golf Course close by
- Snooker / Pool table
- Swimming Pool close by
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Free parking - In our separate carpark . no car parking by caravans
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking - A separate car park away from the caravans with trolleys to and from for luggage
- On site parking
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance - 15 minute walk
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Japanese Corporate Banking
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Digital TV
- Drying facilities
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Ground Floor Room(s) - Static holiday caravans
- Hairdryer some rooms
- Ironing Facilities
- One bedroom
- Safe in unit
- Shaver Point/s
- Three bedrooms
- Two bedrooms
- Washing Machine
- Cyclists welcome
- Short breaks available - From 1 night only
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycle rack
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Room / Unit Features: Excalibur 8 wide central heating
- No smoking in unit
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Ryde (Esplanade), straight along the Esplanade to the boating lake, follow the road round to the right onto A3055 to Sandown.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport, A3020 to Sandown, A3056 to Lake, A3055 to Sandown.
Public Transport Directions
From Ryde: please either visit the train station annexed to the Catamaran or travel on the No. 2 or 3 bus route.
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 Newport and change to No. 2, 3 or 8.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
- 3 Visit England Stars Holiday Park
- 1 Accessibility - Mobility
- 1 Accessibility - Hearing
- David Bellamy Conservation Awards - David Bellamy Gold 2016
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Ferry Inclusive Accommodation Available 2018
|Opening (1 Mar 2019 - 31 Oct 2019)|