Bed & Breakfast Accommodation currently with 2 Doubles and 1 Twin room available for rent.
Price per night includes Breakfast.
We have free WiFi.
We have a car park for safe off-street parking.
Children are welcome and we are Dog friendly.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double Room||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin Room||£90.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Babes in Arms
- Cot(s) available
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Highchair(s) available
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Closed Christmas and New Year
- Dogs welcome
- Garden / Grounds for visitors use
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Pets accepted
- Pets welcome
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Wireless Internet Access
Parking & Transport
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Internet access all rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Walkers Welcome
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, A3055 to Totland.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Carisbrooke, B3401, B3399 to Freshwater, A3055 to Totland.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland.
Public Transport Directions
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Open all year except for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year