This is a comfortable, friendly, non-smoking guest house that is within easy walking distance of Newport town centre also Carisbrooke Castle with Carisbrooke village, shops & pubs
Castle Lodge has a patio area for some ground rooms & off road parking
Singles, twins, doubles and family unit which can sleep up to 4 comfortably. All rooms have en suite facilities.
Breakfast available on site, payable locally. Price reduction for long staying guests. Also single occupancy rooms are available on request depending on availability. Please contact Castle Lodge for more information.
Awarded AA 3 Yellow Stars Highly Commended Guest Accommodation 2011/12.
Children welcome - minimum age 2 years old.
Quality Assurance Designator = Guest Accommodation.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 22nd Nov 2018
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 23rd Nov 2018
- No. of Nights:
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good23
- gazzy2015Chatham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat place to stay in the IOWSaturday, 28th July 2018We stayed in the Castle Lodge Guesthouse for 2 nights in July 2018 and it certainly exceeded my expectations. Rooms were clean and well furnished, bathroom was of a good size, breakfast was... Read full review
- Sandra r RBerkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMade you welcomeMonday, 19th November 2018Very clean ,nice breakfast ,near to Newport town, there is a pub near by called eight bells ,nice food,and you could walk .only down side was the sink is tinny ,and the radiator makes a noise unless... Read full review
- Karen AGosport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery welcomingMonday, 19th November 2018We have just spent two nights here in the double room of the family suite. It was immaculate and very comfortable. Everything you need in the room. Lovely warm welcome. Great quality breakfast, all... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite Room||£45.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Family En-Suite Room||£45.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Single En-suite Room||£45.00 per room per night (room only)|
|Twin En-suite Room||£45.00 per room per night (room only)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Early breakfast available - Available on request (subject to staffing). Week days: From 7am & Weekends: From 8am.
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age of 2 years old.
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Night Keys
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Japanese Corporate Banking
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- DVD Player some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 3 AA Gold Stars Guest Accommodation
- AA Awards - Gold Stars 2014
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed for Christmas & New Year