AboutThis is a comfortable, friendly, non-smoking guest house that is within easy walking distance of Newport town centre also Carisbrooke Castle with Carisbrooke village, shops & pubs
Castle Lodge has a patio area for some ground rooms & off road parking
Singles, twins, doubles and family unit which can sleep up to 5 comfortably. All rooms have en suite facilities.
Prices include full English breakfast. Price reduction for long staying guests. Also single occupancy rooms are available on request depending on availability. Please contact Castle Lodge for more information.
Awarded AA 3 Yellow Stars Highly Commended Guest Accommodation 2011/12.
Quality Assurance Designator = Guest Accommodation.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good22
- gazzy2015Kent, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat place to stay in the IOWSaturday, 28th July 2018We stayed in the Castle Lodge Guesthouse for 2 nights in July 2018 and it certainly exceeded my expectations. Rooms were clean and well furnished, bathroom was of a good size, breakfast was... Read full review
- 862debRyde, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWell worth the moneyMonday, 18th June 2018Two night stay in twin room. Very clean, comfortable, quiet. Lovely hosts. Great breakfast with decent quality food. No complaints at all and would recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in... Read full review
- Kim GEngland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovelySaturday, 2nd June 2018Stayed here and can not fault the place or the owners. A lovely welcome Rooms very clean and welcoming breakfast was scrumptious This was our 2nd stay and both times was well worth the money... Read full review
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite Room||from £30.00 to £35.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Family En-Suite Room||from £35.00 to £40.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Single En-suite Room||from £35.00 to £47.50 per person per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-suite Room||from £30.00 to £35.00 per person per night (breakfast included)|
*Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Early breakfast available - Available on request (subject to staffing). Week days: From 7am & Weekends: From 8am.
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Night Keys
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open on bank holidays
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Golf Course close by
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On site parking
- Secure cycle parking
- Cash Accepted
- Delta accepted
- Japanese Corporate Banking
- JCB accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- No smoking
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Colour Television all rooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV All Rooms
- DVD Player some rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making all rooms
- Cyclists welcome
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Walkers Welcome
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Newport.
Public Transport DirectionsFrom West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry: No. 1 bus route to Newport.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 bus route to Newport.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
- 3 AA Gold Stars Guest Accommodation
- AA Awards - Gold Stars 2014
|Opening (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed for Christmas & New Year