Welcome to our holiday home, situated on the sunny south-west coast of the Isle of Wight. Great location just off the coast road, with views of sea, coast and downs with terrace off the main bedroom and outside patio area with table and chairs. Sleeps 6 - 3 bedrooms - one double bedroom and two twin-bedded rooms (one downstairs)
The Master Bedroom has a double bed, as well as a balcony or roof terrace with great views towards the coast and also inland to the downs.
The second bedroom has twin beds.
The third bedroom is downstairs and again has twin beds
The Lounge is comfortably furnished with armchairs, settee, television, and dining area containing a dining table and chairs.
The Kitchen is fully fitted with cooker, microwave, washing machine and dryer.
The Bathroom is also downstairs, and contains a bath with shower above, wash basin and wc.
Close to the picturesque village of Brighstone, with its own pub and village shop all within walking distance
Outside, there is a patio area with table and chairs. There is also ample parking space.
The beach (pebble) is only a minute or two’s walk!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1 Seabreeze Cottages||from £350.00 to £850.00 per unit per week|
*Lounge with dining area, separate kitchen and downstairs bathroom, with bath and shower above. 3 bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom downstairs and 1 twin bedroom and 1 double bedroom upstairs.
- In countryside
- In town/city centre - Close to the picturesque village of Brighstone, with its own pub and village shop all within walking distance.
- Seafront - Great location just off the coast road, with views of sea, coast and downs. The beach (pebble) is only a minute or two’s walk!
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Accept children 5 years and over.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car parking spaces adjacent to 1 Seabreeze Cottages.
- Free parking
- Off-road parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Outdoor eating area - Patio terrace with tables and chairs.
- Cheques accepted
Room / Unit Features
- All rooms non-smoking
- Balcony some rooms - Balcony/terrace accessed from the main bedroom.
- CD player some rooms
- Colour TV
- DVD Player some rooms
- Electricity Charges Included
- Gas Charges Included
- Hairdryer in unit
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities - Iron and ironing board
- Microwave - Microwave in the kitchen.
- Radio in unit
- Radio some rooms
- Shaver Point/s
- Tea and coffee making in unit - Kettle and toaster in the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms - 1 ground floor twin bedroom, 1 upstairs twin bedroom and 1 double bedroom with direct access to terrace.
- Washing Machine - Washing machine and tumble dryer provided.
- Beach / Coast within walking distance - Sea views from the house and easy acces to the beach.
- Beach/Coast 5 min walking distance
- CD player in lounge
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Colour television in lounge
- DVD available
- DVD player in lounge
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Linen available free of charge
- Linen included
- Linen provided
- No Pets
- Open all year round
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Patio/Terrace for guests use
- Tumble dryer
- Wireless Internet Access - Free WiFi
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
From East Cowes ferry, second exit at roundabout onto Well Road, A3021, A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Fishbourne ferry, B3339 (Fishbourne lane), A3054 to Newport, town centre, Pyle Street, B3323 to Shorwell, B3399 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry, A3054 to Totland, A3055 to Freshwater, B3399 to Brighstone.
Public Transport Directions
From West Cowes Red Jet Hi-speed ferry : No 1 bus route to Newport and change to No. 12 to Brighstone.
From Ryde Catamaran/Hovertravel: No. 9 bus route to Newport and change to No. 12 to Brighstone.
From Yarmouth ferry: No. 7 to Freshwater and change to No. 12 to Brighstone.
For further bus information please contact Southern Vectis at www.islandbuses.info/ or +44 0871 200 2233 (bus times) / +44 01983 827000 (head office).
|Open New Year|
|Open all year (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Prices from £350 to £850 a week depending on the season