Fired Art is a friendly family run business in the heart of Ryde. We guarantee you a warm, comfortable setting with wonderful views of the Solent, where you will be inspired to design and paint your own ceramic ware. A masterpiece to keep forever or give as a gift.
HOW IT WORKS:
Our friendly staff are on hand to give you all the help and assistance you may need to create your own masterpiece.
* Select your item to paint - choose from a large range of unfired ceramic ware. Items include plates, bowls, mugs, children's collectables and much, much more.
* Think of a design - Once you have thought of a design, you can draw or trace it on to your chosen piece using a pencil. All pencil marks disappear when the item is fired in the kiln.
* Paint - We have a large range of colours to choose from. All our paints are water based and non toxic.
* Glazing -You will then leave your painted item for us to glaze and fire. The finished item can be collected a few days later.
We will paint anniversary plates for you eg: baby’s birth, birthdays, weddings etc.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Studio Fee - Adults||£3.00|
|Studio Fee - Children||£2.00|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Opening (01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013)|
Leo Leisure Bingo club & cinema is situated at the top of the town in Ryde and is the Island's only...0.15 miles away
Long established cycle store for sales, service and cycle hire. Selling specialised and trek cycles...0.2 miles away
The beaches at Ryde lie on the north east coast of the Isle of Wight and offer miles and miles of...0.56 miles away
FREE ADMISSION! Stroll round the vines, tour the winery, watch our ‘vine to wine’ video and enjoy...1.1 miles away
Gold Award Winners – Best Tourism Experience
Seaview Wildlife really stands out from the crowd! ...1.72 miles away
Inspiring, Surprising and Award-Winning … Equally appealing to adults and families, your visit to...2.88 miles away
Situated a mile or so from the village, Nunwell House and Gardens should definitely not be missed....3.17 miles away
Cachalot Charters provides sea angling for experienced sea anglers, beginners, novices, families,...3.44 miles away
Award winning exhibition and Visitor Centre with interactive display with loads for kids to do....3.94 miles away
The main beach in Bembridge runs down the coast from the spit at the edge of Bembridge harbour. The...3.99 miles away
Buy beautiful long-keeping garlic. Learn about growing garlic, garlic for health & the power of...4.16 miles away
NATIONAL TRUST PROPERTY:
* Built around 1700 this is the only surviving windmill on the Island and...4.22 miles away
The Isle of Wight Butterfly World is filled with butterflies from around the world and a range of...4.3 miles away
With free unlimited return visits over a seven day period, award-winning Robin Hill definitely...4.63 miles away
Whooping gibbons, mischievous marmosets, cheeky capuchins and alluring owls are just some of the...4.63 miles away
Where better to get away from it all and enjoy your Golf? Visitors and societies are assured a warm...4.71 miles away