Cachalot Charters provides sea angling for experienced sea anglers, beginners, novices, families, school groups and clubs. Their boat "The Robert Mark" is equipped with toilet, galley fore cabin and cabin. All equipment can be supplied and trips can last for 2 - 8 hours. They operate all year daily. The boat is licensed cat' 2 and the skipper licensed advanced powerboat with commercial endorsement and fully insured.
Summer Angling - Around the area to the east of the Nab Tower through to St Catherine's Lighthouse to the west.
Winter Angling - Winter from October to March offers good catches of cod, whiting and rays, fishing the same variety of ground as in the summer.
* On site parking for customers only.
* Max group size - 12 persons.
* Prices on application. Advanced tickets available. Fee to be paid when booking. Cash at booking kiosk or cheques by post. Please note there is no facility for cards.
* Times - Boat maintenance normally in February or March - trips may not be available during these times. Therefore please phone for trip times as harbour is also tidal. Please note times will vary everyday.
|Open All Year|
|Opening 2013 (01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013)|
* Boat maintenance normally in February or March - trips may not be available during these times. Therefore please phone for trip times as harbour is also tidal. Please note times will vary everyday.
NATIONAL TRUST PROPERTY:
* Built around 1700 this is the only surviving windmill on the Island and...0.79 miles away
The main beach in Bembridge runs down the coast from the spit at the edge of Bembridge harbour. The...0.86 miles away
Offers all year round riding.
Summer months (May - Sep): Please go to Nodes Point, St. Helens....1.58 miles away
Bembridge Lane End beach is a pebble and stone beach toward the sea wall, but is also sandy...1.6 miles away
Bembridge Ledge is a stony beach which is the most Eastern on the Isle of Wight and a real hidden...1.86 miles away
Situated a mile or so from the village, Nunwell House and Gardens should definitely not be missed....1.97 miles away
Gold Award Winners – Best Tourism Experience
Seaview Wildlife really stands out from the crowd! ...2.07 miles away
Award winning exhibition and Visitor Centre with interactive display with loads for kids to do....2.37 miles away
Yaverland Beach is one of the Isle of Wight’s best beaches, providing a long stretch of sand and...2.55 miles away
Overlooking the sandy beaches of Sandown Bay, this is the Island’s original zoo. The team here...2.6 miles away
FREE ADMISSION! Stroll round the vines, tour the winery, watch our ‘vine to wine’ video and enjoy...2.73 miles away
Dinosaur Isle is Britain's first purpose built dinosaur attraction just over the sea wall in...2.85 miles away
We are a family run, Island based business providing quality vehicles and cycles. We offer small,...2.88 miles away
Meeting by the slipway at Yaverland car park. A qualified geologist will take you back through time...3.06 miles away
The beaches at Ryde lie on the north east coast of the Isle of Wight and offer miles and miles of...3.14 miles away
Leo Leisure Bingo club & cinema is situated at the top of the town in Ryde and is the Island's only...3.36 miles away