Gurnard, Isle of Wight
Registration & Advertising Opportunities
How to register with Isle of Wight Council Tourism Services
To advertise on Islandbreaks and participate in other services you must be registered with Isle of Wight Council Tourism Services. Registration is FREE, all you need to do is complete a registration form and return it to:
Isle of Wight Council Tourism Services,
Isle of Wight,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on this link to view Isle of Wight Council Tourism Service Terms and Conditions of Service.
Accommodation providers are required to participate in a quality assurance scheme provided by AA or VisitEngland/Quality in Tourism. Please visit www.qualityintourism.com or www.theaa.com for more information on participating in a quality assurance scheme.
The details you supply will be maintained on the Destination Management System (DMS) and used to feed the:
· Call centre that receives over 14,000 enquiries each year (April 2010 - March 2011)
· The official Isle of Wight tourism website – www.islandbreaks.co.uk
· Regional website (certain categories only) – www.visitsoutheastengland.com (official website for tourism in the South East of England)
More information can be found in our Guide to Tourism Services.
Detailed Website Page advertising rates
· £85 + VAT (January – December 2012)
· 20% discount offer for second webpage purchased
· 30% Agency discounts (10 pages or more)
For more information or to purchase a detailed web page please download the Webpage Rate Card, complete, sign and return to the details below.
Banner Advertising Rates
· Banner adverts from just £10.
· FREE banner ad design or the option to supply your own artwork – including Flash banners.
· Maximum of 4 banner adverts per page ensuring the constant presence of your advert.
· Discounts available for block bookings of 6 months or more.
For more information, pricing or to purchase a banner ad please download the Banner Advertising Rate Card, complete, sign and return to the details below.
Many of us now use the internet to hunt for the best deals around and online special offers are a great way to catch a potential visitor's attention, fill late availability or boost visitor numbers.
On Islandbreaks you have the opportunity to promote your special offers to the 830’000* potential visitors that we have annually visit the website. There are special offer section for Accommodation, Attraction and Activity providers and Eating Out establishments. *2008 figures.
To promote your special offer, email between 10 – 80 words of text summarising your offer and state which special offers page of the website (E.g Accommodation, Eating Out and Places to Visit) and category (for category choice please take a look at the special offers pages on the website) you would like to appear on to email@example.com
For more information on our Marketing Opportunities or to return your rate cards please contact 01983 823113 or:
Fax: 01983 823543
Post : Isle of Wight Council Tourism Services
Isle of Wight